College of Health & Human Performance
|Fall Semester||Spring Semester||1st Summer Session||2nd Summer Session||11-week Summer Session|
|Graduate School||August 1st||December 15th||May 1st||June 15th||*|
* Applications not considered for admission in this term
Applied Option MSEH can be completed entirely online. Research Option MSEH requires students to complete at least 20 hours in face-to-face courses.
Completed application form, Application fee, Official transcripts for all colleges/universities attended, and two (2) letters of recommendation, personal statement. Must have 30 hours of science credit or current job in environmental health. Please indicate on the application if you intend to pursue the program entirely online.
Personal statement must include the following:
- Why are you interested in the Environmental Health field of study?
- Describe why you are a good fit for the Environmental Health program at ECU?
- Which ECU MSEH professors would you like to potentially work with on a research project?
- What are your post-graduate school plans?
International students must submit qualifying IELTS / TOEFL / DuoLingo scores and official foreign transcript evaluation with qualifying GPA.
Applied Option, Research Option