Why Choose ECU for Graduate Study?
- Degree from accredited university with nationally recognized programs and faculty
- Online programs and campus programs taught by the same ECU faculty
- Competitive tuition costs – Tuition Information
- Two Online degree programs ranked in the top 20 by US News & World Report
- Over 1,100 full-time graduate faculty actively engaged in research & scholarly activity
Today, ECU offers 69 master’s degree programs, 2 intermediate degree programs (SSP, EdS), 5 professional doctoral programs, 13 research/scholarship doctoral programs, and 77 graduate certificates. ECU is classified among the Doctoral/Research Universities by the Carnegie Foundation.
Please search our programs on the Find Your Program feature!
- Over $215 million in external research funding in the last 5 years
- Two PhD programs in the top ten rankings for faculty scholarly productivity
- ECU is ranked by Milken Institute’s Mind to Market report and the Chronicle of Higher Education among the top 10 institutions in the U.S. for inventions, patents, and new companies formed based on university research activities