College of Nursing
|Fall Semester||Spring Semester||1st Summer Session||2nd Summer Session||11-week Summer Session|
|Graduate School||*||*||*||*||March 15th|
* Applications not considered for admission in this term
Program only admits the 11 week summer session.
**This program does not have a Priority Deadline for this term.
- Completed application form
- Application fee
- Official transcripts for all colleges/universities attended
- Two ()2 letters of recommendation (at least 1 reference must be from a doctoral prepared nurse)
- Baccalaureate or Master’s degree in nursing from an accredited school
- Unrestricted RN licensure unless BSN graduating in Spring of the application
- Statement of Intent
- 3.2 GPA on all graduate work
- Current CV
- Scholarly paper or journal article
- Interview by graduate faculty
Pre-admitted Early Assurance BSN-PhD applicants are exempt from the LOR requirement for the PhD portion of the application.
Students attending on F1 student visas not eligible; USCIS required course delivery mode not available.