Counselor Preparation and Research (formerly Rehab Counseling and Administration
College of Allied Health Sciences
Campus (Face to Face)
|Fall Semester||Spring Semester||1st Summer Session||2nd Summer Session||11-week Summer Session|
|Graduate School||August 1st||December 15th||*||*||*|
* Applications not considered for admission in this term
International students must submit qualifying IELTS / TOEFL / DuoLingo scores and official foreign transcript evaluation with qualifying GPA.
**This program does not have a Priority Deadline for this term.
- Completed application form
- Application fee
- Official transcripts for all colleges/universities attended
- Two (2) letters of recommendation from professionals
- PhD in CPR Research Proposal (link below)
- Current resume
Research Proposal Instructions: https://dars.ecu.edu/wp-content/pv-uploads/sites/407/2021/09/PhD-Supplemental-Application-Information.pdf