Rhetoric, Writing, and Professional Communication
College of Arts & Sciences
Campus (Face to Face)
|Fall Semester||Spring Semester||1st Summer Session||2nd Summer Session||11-week Summer Session|
|Graduate School||May 15th||*||*||*||*|
* Applications not considered for admission in this term
Applications completed by Jan 15thwill receive priority consideration for funding. Applications completed by May 1 will be considered for 2ndround funding budget permitting.
**This program does not have a Priority Deadline for this term.
- Completed application form
- Application fee
- Official transcripts for all colleges/universities attended
- Three (3) letters of recommendation (at least two from academic references) and a completed recommendation form for each
- Statement of Intent
- Writing sample (should demonstrate writing and research abilities)
- Earned Master’s degree required
- International students must submit qualifying IELTS / TOEFL / DuoLingo scores and official foreign transcript evaluation with qualifying GPA.