College of Business
|Fall Semester||Spring Semester||1st Summer Session||2nd Summer Session||11-week Summer Session|
|Priority||June 1st||November 15th||March 15th||May 1st||March 15th|
|Graduate School||August 1st||December 15th||May 1st||June 15th||May 1st|
* Applications not considered for admission in this term
Members of Beta Gamma Sigma should contact the College of Business Graduate Programs office via email at firstname.lastname@example.org prior to application. Please contact the program for information on having the test score requirement waived.
- Completed application form
- Application fee
- Official transcripts for all colleges/universities attended
- GMAT or GRE scores (Revised GRE Exam August 2011 or later)
- Some students may qualify for a waiver of this requirement. Click here for details.
Statement of Purpose and letters of recommendation are not required.
Current ECU Honors College students may be eligible for priority admission to this graduate program. Current ECU Honors College students should inquire with the Graduate Program Director for this program as well as their Honors College advisor for more information and eligibility requirements.