Special Endorsement in Computer Education
College of Education
Distance Education (Online)
|Fall Semester||Spring Semester||1st Summer Session||2nd Summer Session||11-week Summer Session|
|Graduate School||August 1st||December 15th||May 1st||June 15th||*|
* Applications not considered for admission in this term
Following completion of the application packet, students may be admitted at any time prior to first day of classes. This program qualifies a teacher for the 18079 special endorsement for North Carolina school systems. All 18 s.h. requirements may be applied to the MAEd in Instructional Technology. Students may transfer 33% of course requirements from an accredited university.
**This program does not have a Priority Deadline for this term.
- Completed application form
- Application fee
- Official transcripts for all colleges/universities attended
- Three (3) letters of recommendation (NOTE: Letters of recommendation for applicants to the Certificate for Special Endorsement in Computer Education may be waived if an applicant has earned master’s or doctoral degree from an accredited university.)
- North Carolina teaching license
- Statement of Purpose
Students attending on F1 student visas not eligible; USCIS required course delivery mode not available.