Addictions Prevention and Treatment Studies
College of Allied Health Sciences
|Fall Semester||Spring Semester||1st Summer Session||2nd Summer Session||11-week Summer Session|
|Graduate School||August 1st||December 15th||May 1st||*||*|
* Applications not considered for admission in this term
**This program does not have a Priority Deadline for this term.
- Completed application form
- Application fee
- Official transcripts for all colleges/universities attended
- Statement of Intent required
- Bachelor’s degree with a 2.7 GPA.
Students attending on F1 student visas not eligible; USCIS required course delivery mode not available.