College of Arts & Sciences
Campus (Face to Face)
|Fall Semester||Spring Semester||1st Summer Session||2nd Summer Session||11-week Summer Session|
|Priority||April 1st||December 1st||**||**||**|
|Graduate School||August 1st||December 15th||*||*||*|
* Applications not considered for admission in this term
Complete applications should be submitted by March 15th to maximize chances for receiving financial support in the form of a Teaching Assistantship or available scholarships.
Important program-specific information for MS Biology applicants is available at http://www.ecu.edu/cs-cas/biology/applyingforadmission.cfm .
**This program does not have a Priority Deadline for this term.
- Completed application form
- Official transcripts for all colleges/universities attended
- 2 letters of recommendation from faculty or other professionals who can evaluate your promise as a graduate student
- Statement of Purpose that includes a selection of a potential thesis advisor.
International students must submit results of an English proficiency exam (TOEFL, IELTS, DuoLingo).
Environmental and Organismic Biology; Cell Biology