College of Arts & Sciences
Degrees or Certificates Offered:
Campus (Face to Face)
GRE (or other entrance exam) Not Required!
|Fall Semester||Spring Semester||1st Summer Session||2nd Summer Session||11-week Summer Session|
|Graduate School||August 1st||*||*||*||*|
* Applications not considered for admission in this term
**This program does not have a Priority Deadline for this term.
Application Materials Needed:
- Completed application form
- Application fee
- Official transcripts for all colleges/universities attended
- Two (2) letters of recommendation
- Statement of Intent indicating research interests and potential future advisors among the graduate faculty in the anthropology dept
- At least 3.0 GPA
- Additional writing sample sent to program.
- Current ECU Honors College students may be eligible for priority admission to this graduate program. Students should inquire with the Graduate Program Director for this program as well as their Honors College advisor for more information and eligibility requirements.