College of Arts & Sciences
Campus (Face to Face)
|Fall Semester||Spring Semester||1st Summer Session||2nd Summer Session||11-week Summer Session|
|Graduate School||August 1st||December 15th||May 1st||*||May 1st|
* Applications not considered for admission in this term
To receive full consideration for admission, GTA stipend and out-of-state tuition remissions it is recommended that all students meet the March 1st deadline.
Check http://www.ecu.edu/cs-cas/chem/Graduate-Program-FAQs.cfm to visit the program FAQ page that answers many questions concerning admissions information.
**This program does not have a Priority Deadline for this term.
- Completed application form
- Application fee
- Official transcripts for all colleges/universities attended
- Three (3) letters of recommendation
- Statement of Intent
- International students must also submit results of an English proficiency exam (TOEFL, IELTS, Duolingo).
Non-thesis track available in certain concentrations.