College of Engineering & Technology
|Fall Semester||Spring Semester||1st Summer Session||2nd Summer Session||11-week Summer Session|
|Priority||February 1st||September 1st||February 1st||**||**|
|Graduate School||August 1st||December 15th||May 1st||*||*|
* Applications not considered for admission in this term
International students are encouraged to apply early to allow sufficient time for the processing of US Visa.
Students applying for financial aid are advised to apply very early.
For Professional Tract – GRE will be waived for those who have over 10 years of experience in the related area.
Graduate assistantships, tuition remissions, and scholarships will be awarded subject to availability and on a competitive basis.
**This program does not have a Priority Deadline for this term.
- This degree is offered both online and on-campus.
- Completed application form
- Application fee
- Official transcripts for all colleges/universities attended
- Two (2) letters of recommendation
- Statement of purpose
- Satisfactory GRE scores (Verbal and Quantitative)
- International students must submit qualifying IELTS / TOEFL /DuoLingo scores and official foreign transcript evaluation with qualifying GPA.
Current ECU Honors College students may be eligible for priority admission to this graduate program. Current ECU Honors College students should inquire with the Graduate Program Director for this program as well as their Honors College advisor for more information and eligibility requirements.