Quantitative Economics and Econometrics
College of Arts & Sciences
Campus (Face to Face)
|Fall Semester||Spring Semester||1st Summer Session||2nd Summer Session||11-week Summer Session|
|Graduate School||August 1st||December 15th||May 1st||June 15th||*|
* Applications not considered for admission in this term
**This program does not have a Priority Deadline for this term.
- Completed application form
- Application fee
- Official Transcripts from all colleges/universities
- Statement of Purpose
- Three (3) Letters of Reference (Letters of recommendation will be waived if you are currently attending, or previously attended, ECU.)
- International students must submit qualifying IELTS / TOEFL / DuoLingo scores and official foreign transcript evaluation with qualifying GPA.
Current ECU Honors College students may be eligible for priority admission to this graduate program. Current ECU Honors College students should inquire with the Graduate Program Director for this program as well as their Honors College advisor for more information and eligibility requirements.