Marriage and Family Therapy
College of Health & Human Performance
Campus (Face to Face)
|Fall Semester||Spring Semester||1st Summer Session||2nd Summer Session||11-week Summer Session|
|Graduate School||May 15th||*||*||*||*|
* Applications not considered for admission in this term
The marriage and family therapy (MFT) program at East Carolina University is accredited by the Commission on Accreditation for Marriage and Family Therapy Education of the American Association for Marriage and Family Therapy (COAMFTE).
Enrollment in the marriage and family therapy program is limited and admission is competitive.
**This program does not have a Priority Deadline for this term.
- Completed application form
- Application fee
- Official transcripts for all colleges/universities attended
- Three (3) letters of recommendation.
- Statement of Intent
- Personal interview with clinical faculty
- A minimum GPA of 3.0 is required