College of Allied Health Sciences
Degrees or Certificates Offered:
Campus (Face to Face)
|Fall Semester||Spring Semester||1st Summer Session||2nd Summer Session||11-week Summer Session|
|Graduate School||May 15th||*||*||*||*|
* Applications not considered for admission in this term
Program only admits in the Fall.
**This program does not have a Priority Deadline for this term.
Application Materials Needed:
- Completed application form
- Application fee
- Official transcripts for all colleges/universities attended
- Three (3) letters of recommendation
- Statement of Intent
- GRE scores.
- To reserve your place in the Audiology (AuD) program once admitted, you will need to send a non-refundable deposit of US $100 prior to the deadline indicated in your acceptance materials. This US $100 will be credited towards your tuition when you enroll at East Carolina University; if you do not enroll, your deposit will be forfeited.