College of Engineering & Technology
|Fall Semester||Spring Semester||1st Summer Session||2nd Summer Session||11-week Summer Session|
|Graduate School||August 1st||December 15th||*||*||May 1st|
* Applications not considered for admission in this term
The MSNT is designed to serve the needs of students who possess baccalaureate degrees in networking technology-oriented disciplines. Interested applicants should forward a resume and unofficial transcripts, if available, to email@example.com prior to submitting an application.
Prospective students may request a GRE waiver if they meet one of the following:
(1) has an overall GPA of 3.5 or higher from a regionally accredited institution with a related Baccalaureate degree program
(2) a current member of the ECU Honors College in good standing with a related Baccalaureate degree program and a minimum GPA of 3.3 or higher
(3) has completed at least one of the graduate certificates offered within the department with an overall GPA of 3.2 or higher
(4) has an overall GPA of 2.7 or higher from a regionally accredited institution with a related Baccalaureate degree program and has accumulated a minimum of 7 years of related professional experience over the past 10 years
**This program does not have a Priority Deadline for this term.
- Completed application
- Application fee
- Official transcripts for all colleges/universities attended
- Three (3) letters of recommendation from persons who can attest to the applicant’s potential to complete the degree
- Statement of purpose
- Official GRE or MAT scores *See Application/Deadline Notes for waiver options.
- International students must submit qualifying IELTS / TOEFL / DuoLingo scores and official foreign transcript evaluation with qualifying GPA.
Computer Networking Management
Digital Communications Technology