Health Care Management
College of Allied Health Sciences
|Fall Semester||Spring Semester||1st Summer Session||2nd Summer Session||11-week Summer Session|
|Priority||June 1st||November 15th||March 15th||**||March 15th|
|Graduate School||August 1st||December 15th||May 1st||*||May 1st|
* Applications not considered for admission in this term
Acceptance into this certificate program is dependent upon, but not limited to, one of the following:
- a minimum cumulative undergraduate GPA of 2.7
- 5 years of progressive professional experience and an undergraduate degree
- a graduate degree
- enrollment in the ECU MBA program
- certificate can replace electives component of degree by completing this form
**This program does not have a Priority Deadline for this term.
- Completed application form
- Application fee
- Official transcripts for all colleges/universities attended
Statement of Purpose and letters of recommendation not required.
This certificate option is open to students who are pursuing their MBA or MSA at ECU, .
Enrollment in this certificate alone does not meet immigration registration requirements. International students on F1 visas must be admitted to the ECU MBA to be eligible.