Health Care Management
College of Allied Health Sciences
|Fall Semester||Spring Semester||1st Summer Session||2nd Summer Session||11-week Summer Session|
|Priority||June 1st||November 15th||March 15th||**||March 15th|
|Graduate School||August 1st||December 15th||May 1st||*||May 1st|
* Applications not considered for admission in this term
Acceptance into this certificate program is dependent upon, but not limited to, one of the following:
- a minimum cumulative undergraduate GPA of 2.7
- 5 years of progressive professional experience and an undergraduate degree
- a graduate degree
- enrollment in the ECU MBA program
- certificate can replace electives component of degree by completing this form
**This program does not have a Priority Deadline for this term.
- Completed application form
- Application fee
- Official transcripts for all colleges/universities attended
No standardized entrance exam required.
Statement of Purpose and letters of recommendation not required.
This certificate option is open to students who are pursuing their MBA or MSA at ECU, .
Enrollment in this certificate alone does not meet immigration registration requirements. International students on F1 visas must be admitted to the ECU MBA to be eligible.