College of Business
Distance Education (Online)
|Fall Semester||Spring Semester||1st Summer Session||2nd Summer Session||11-week Summer Session|
|Priority||June 1st||November 15th||**||**||**|
|Graduate School||August 1st||December 15th||*||*||*|
* Applications not considered for admission in this term
Acceptance into this certificate program is dependent upon, but not limited to, one of the following:
- a minimum cumulative undergraduate GPA of 2.7
- 5 years of progressive professional experience and an undergraduate degree
- a graduate degree
- enrollment in a graduate degree program at East Carolina University
- enrollment in the ECU MBA program
- certificate can replace electives component of degree by completing this form
**This program does not have a Priority Deadline for this term.
Completed application form, Application fee, Official transcripts for all colleges/universities attended, Resume. Statement of Purpose and letters of recommendation are not required. No standardized entrance exam is required.