College of Fine Arts & Communication
|Fall Semester||Spring Semester||1st Summer Session||2nd Summer Session||11-week Summer Session|
|Graduate School||August 1st||December 15th||May 1st||June 15th||*|
* Applications not considered for admission in this term
The MAED in Art Education can be pursued completely online, or if you live near Greenville, you may be able to take some of the classes on campus.
**This program does not have a Priority Deadline for this term.
- Completed application form
- Application fee
- Official transcripts for all colleges/universities attended
- Statement of Purpose
- Three letters of reference
- Teaching license.
- Proof of K-12 Art Teacher licensure
- Portfolio URL and image list with title, size, date and medium clearly represented for each image must be submitted with your application. Portfolio and application instruction can be found here [http://www.ecu.edu/cs-cfac/soad/maed-admissions.cfm]. Professional admission is available. Please contact program for questions on professional admission or any other additional questions.