Elementary Education (MAEd)
College of Education
|Fall Semester||Spring Semester||1st Summer Session||2nd Summer Session||11-week Summer Session|
|Priority||March 1st||November 1st||March 1st||March 1st||**|
|Graduate School||August 1st||December 15th||May 1st||June 15th||*|
* Applications not considered for admission in this term
Students must hold an initial teaching license in Elementary Education to apply for this program. For more information please contact the program.
**This program does not have a Priority Deadline for this term.
- Completed application form
- Application fee
- Official transcripts for all colleges/universities attended
- Three (3) professional letters of recommendation
- Statement of purpose
- Copy of teaching license (if in SRII, include indication of when license will be received and submit to the Graduate School immediately upon receipt)
Current ECU Honors College students may be eligible for priority admission to this graduate program.
Current ECU Honors College students should inquire with the Graduate Program Director for this program as well as their Honors College advisor for more information and eligibility requirements.
Academically and Intellectually Gifted (AIG)
Teaching Children in Poverty