Curriculum and Instruction
College of Education
|Fall Semester||Spring Semester||1st Summer Session||2nd Summer Session||11-week Summer Session|
|Graduate School||August 1st||December 15th||May 1st||June 15th||*|
* Applications not considered for admission in this term
Candidates must currently hold a license to teach English, History or Social Studies at the middle or high school level.
Contact the departmental graduate coordinator if you have questions about application deadlines.
Consultation with the graduate program coordinator prior to applying is highly encouraged.
**This program does not have a Priority Deadline for this term.
- Completed online application form and application fee,
- copies of all official college/university transcript(s),
- Statement of Purpose that provides convincing evidence of one’s suitability for graduate study and potential for success in one’s chosen area,
- copy initial teaching license, and
- 2 professional references who can attest to your academic competence and ability to do graduate level work.
Current ECU Honors College students may be eligible for priority admission to this graduate program. Current ECU Honors College students should inquire with the Graduate Program Director for this program as well as their Honors College advisor for more information and eligibility requirements.
English Education, History/Social Studies Education, Birth thru Kindergarten Education