Behavior Specialist, Certificate
College of Education
Degrees or Certificates Offered:
Distance Education (Online)
GRE (or other entrance exam) Not Required!
|Fall Semester||Spring Semester||1st Summer Session||2nd Summer Session||11-week Summer Session|
|Priority||Online only||Online Only||**||Online only||**|
|Graduate School||August 1st||December 15th||*||June 15th||*|
* Applications not considered for admission in this term
- Applicants seeking admission must hold a bachelor’s degree from a regionally accredited college/university and have an interest in working with individuals with challenging behaviors
- Admission is based on completion of the ECU certificate application and approval by the program coordinator
- Individuals seeking only the Behavior Specialist Certificate should apply to the Graduate School as a certificate-seeking candidate.
**This program does not have a Priority Deadline for this term.
Application Materials Needed:
- Completed application form
- Application fee
- Official transcripts for all colleges/universities attended