College of Arts & Sciences
|Fall Semester||Spring Semester||1st Summer Session||2nd Summer Session||11-week Summer Session|
|Graduate School||August 1st||December 15th||May 1st||June 15th||*|
* Applications not considered for admission in this term
Acceptance into this certificate program is dependent upon, but not limited to, one of the following:
- a minimum cumulative undergraduate GPA of 2.7
- 5 years of progressive professional experience and an undergraduate degree
- a graduate degree
- enrollment in a graduate degree program at East Carolina University
- certificate can replace electives component of degree by completing this form
**This program does not have a Priority Deadline for this term.
- Completed application form
- Application fee
- Official transcripts for all colleges/universities attended
No standardized entrance exam required.
Statement of Purpose and letters of recommendation not required.
This certificate option is open to students who are pursuing their MBA at ECU. This certificate is not available to those students who only hold a baccalaureate degree.