Educational Leadership (International Cohort)
College of Education
|Fall Semester||Spring Semester||1st Summer Session||2nd Summer Session||11-week Summer Session|
|Graduate School||*||*||March 1st||*||*|
* Applications not considered for admission in this term
Program is offered every-other-year (even years only) with the next available application cycle being for Summer 2022 entry.
**This program does not have a Priority Deadline for this term.
- Must hold a Masters or advanced degree.
- Completed application form
- Application fee
- Official transcripts for all colleges/universities attended
- Current resume
- Writing sample
- Two (2) letters of recommendation (current supervisor and someone to attest to your ability to complete graduate-level coursework)
- Proven education leadership and/or supervisory experience in an educational setting
This program is offered face to face at a remote site. Contact department for additional information.