College of Arts & Sciences
Campus (Face to Face)
|Fall Semester||Spring Semester||1st Summer Session||2nd Summer Session||11-week Summer Session|
|Graduate School||August 1st||December 15th||May 1st||June 15th||May 1st|
* Applications not considered for admission in this term
Students interested in support (teaching assistantships) should apply by April 1 for the following fall; earlier if possible. International students should apply to give enough time for visa processing.
Current ECU Honors College students may be eligible for priority admission to this graduate program. Current ECU Honors College students should inquire with the Graduate Program Director for this program as well as their Honors College advisor for more information and eligibility requirements.
- Completed application form
- Application fee
- Official transcripts for all colleges/universities attended
- Three (3) letters of recommendation
- Statement of Purpose
- International students must submit qualifying IELTS / TOEFL / DuoLingo scores and official foreign transcript evaluation with qualifying GPA.
Mathematics in the Community College