Nursing – Neonatal Nurse Practitioner (Certificate)
College of Nursing
Post Masters Certificate
Distance Education (Online)
|Fall Semester||Spring Semester||1st Summer Session||2nd Summer Session||11-week Summer Session|
|Graduate School||July 15th||*||*||*||*|
* Applications not considered for admission in this term
**This program does not have a Priority Deadline for this term.
- Completed application form
- Application fee
- Official transcripts for all colleges/universities attended
- Minimum 2.7 GPA in undergraduate studies and minimum 3.0 in nursing major
- Two (2) letters of recommendation with one from a NNP or neonatologist
- A course in statistics and undergrad course in research are prerequisites
- Statement of Intent
- Current resume/CV
- Photocopy of your current North Carolina nursing license must be included with your application.
Students attending on F1 student visas not eligible; USCIS required course delivery mode not available.