Nursing – Nurse Midwifery (Certificate)
College of Nursing
Post Masters Certificate
Distance Education (Online)
|Fall Semester||Spring Semester||1st Summer Session||2nd Summer Session||11-week Summer Session|
|Priority||March 15th||September 15th||**||**||March 15th|
|Graduate School||March 15th||September 15th||*||*||March 15th|
* Applications not considered for admission in this term
**This program admits NC and SC residents only.**
Committee Review – will begin the review process after the Priority Deadline passes
- Completed application form
- Application fee
- Official transcripts for all colleges/universities attended
- Three (3) letters of recommendation
- Statement of Intent
- A photocopy of your current nursing license must be included with your application.
- Other: Individual interview with 2 faculty either f-2-f or virtual
NOTE: We need 3 letters of recommendation from people who know the applicant professionally. It’s recommended to ask 2 providers and a nurse manager. Ideally, at least one provider would be a Certified Nurse-Midwife.
Students attending on F1 student visas not eligible; USCIS required course delivery mode not available.